Saturday, July 11, 2009

And the Winner is...

Time's up everyone!! It was actually up a while ago but Blogger hasn't been cooperating with me and letting me on all day! Anyway thank you everyone for all the nice comments about my shop and all the great ideas. I had no idea that you like to shop by color, I'll have to see what I can do about that :)
Since it's late and the kids are all in bed, I had to go with the random generator to pick a number.....and that number is 452! Anonymous Sheri said...

Wonderful Fabrics! I love your shop. I like the way that you have fabrics grouped together. Makes shopping faster. I really like groups of fat quarters. After all don't we all want a little bit of everything.

Congratulations Sheri!! I will be contacting you shortly!


6 comments:

Sheri said...

That's me, me, me! Doing the happy dance here. I'm so excited. These are wonderful fabrics. Thanks so much.
Sheri
LtoA@aol.com

Dana said...

Congrats Sheri. You lucky duck, you!

Sherry said...

Congrats Sheri from another Sherry! :)

Sheri said...

I just returned home from a Quilting Retreat to find your wonderful Summer Soiree fabric bundle giveaway package in the mail. Thank you so much for the beautiful fabrics. They are even lovelier close up. I will really enjoy using these. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great fabric work, i like your representation. Nice idea.


RITA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Alice Regan said...

Sheri is a very lucky lady!