Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Hi all!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder right?? It's been a while, I know...
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Blessed Easter! Ours was beautiful the whole way around, from the Vigil Mass, to the egg and basket hunt, to the weather, warm and sunny. Hope yours was too!




I promise... no more pictures of snow from me... at least not any time soon ;) It's all gone, the flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and the flip flops are back on! I've been busy spring cleaning and will be announcing a sale in my shop soon... give me a day or so. I owe you patient friends a giveaway too and have it all ready, just need to snap a photo. It's a good one, perfect for spring :)
Be back soon. Promise.
xo
Ruth

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi sweet lady if you make anything with So St. Croix would love to showcase you ..let me know!