Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finally....

Yes, there is finally a winner!!!
Wow! What a sale! I've been swamped and have finally caught up, whew!!! Thank you, thank you! I was literally at my cutting table around the clock for days and days..... and days :)
I loved reading all of your Christmas traditions, so heartwarming. We have many Christmas traditions but I think my favorite is Christmas Eve. We stay at home all day making homemade ravioli. Yes, all 5 kids help and there ends up being ice skating on the hard wood floor due to all of the flour everywhere. It's a big huge mess but so very yummy and fun being together all day. After the clean up and delicious dinner, we go off to Midnight Mass which is just magical and peaceful and so special. *sigh*
Okay... I'm dreaming of Christmas and you guys are just wondering who the winner of the gorgeous velveteen is......so.... here you go, the winner is number 2, Joontoons! I will be in touch!


True Random Number Generator  

2Powered by RANDOM.ORg

2 comments:

Summer said...

HELLO I ENJOYED BROWSING OVER YOUR BLOG AS I CAME UPON IT ACCIDENTALLY ......THE BIRTH OF OUR LORD TRULY IS AN AWE INSPIRING EVENT THAT BECOMES MORE PRECIOUS TO ME AS THE YEARS GO BY ..... I MUST SAY THAT I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED THE PREPARATION OF FESTIVITIES WITH ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR GOING TO HIS MAJESTY .....NOTHING ELSE COMPARES TO THE BABE IN THE MANGER WHO CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE ....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MAY THE SCRIPTURE IN THE BOOK OF NUMBERS 6:22-27 BE YOURS THROUGHOUT THE NEW YEAR

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed looking at your blog. You are great at post and you are great at photos!
Good Job
sarah
www.sarannedipity.blogspot.com