Friday, May 28, 2010

We have a winner!!!

Hey everyone!
We have a winner, it's been a super crazy week around here with Weekends and Playdate coming in and then the Christmas collections are starting to roll in. Mix that with the end of the school year and a silly spring cold....well that's where I've been. Thanks for hanging in there! We do have a winner, #14, Lisa!
Lucky girl is getting a nice stash of Poodle :)


True Random Number Generator
  14

Thanks for participating faithful blog readers! If you left a comment on the giveaway post, I'm offering a 15% discount from my shop until June 4th! Just mention the giveaway in the "note to seller" when you check out and I'll refund the discount when I print out your shipping label.
Have a great weekend!!
xo


Ruth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your music playlist this morning at work. Thanks for linking to your blog. Love it - especially your statement in the sidebar.